||A wealth of documentary resources at ENSAIT includes:
- 3844 publications
- 2353 articles
- 1178 final year dissertations
- 111 2nd year projects
- 99 theses and Masters of Research Degree materials
- 479 internship reports
- 60 subscriptions
- Approximately 100 ancient textile periodicals
- Encyclopaedias (Encyclopaedia of Polymer Science and Technology and approximately 15 textile dictionaries)
- Important ancient archives detailing a wide variety of subjects, (textiles have clearly maintained a strong position throughout history).
This wealth of documentation is available for professionals across different departments who may come on-site simply to consult specialised research information through our literature search service (costs depend on requirements).
ENSAIT staff and engineering students: if you wish to borrow resources, a simple library registration is required after paying a 15 euro deposit. This deposit will be returned to you, subject to conditions. Registration enables you to borrow a maximum of 3 items for a period of 3 weeks.
- Monday 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Tuesday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Access to resources is available to the public by appointment (telephone or email).
- Top -