Over 1 year
Built in partnership with the IUT A of Lille, the Licence professionnelle textile innovants (T-IN) aims to train executives between the operator and the decision-maker with knowledge of the textile product.
As a complement to this scientific and technological education, the Bachelor’s degree opens up to the outside world by taking part with its students in congresses, trade fairs and company visits.
This licence has received the support of the employers’ branch (ITU North) and the association of textile companies (Clubtex).
The training can be followed in initial training, continuing education or work-linked training (with a professionalization contract).
The 450 hours of training are organized in two semesters (S5 and S6) and around 6 blocks of skills:
Blocks 2 and 3 “Usual Textile” and “Technical Textile” take place at the ENSAIT for an hourly volume of approximately 190h at the ENSAIT.
14-week internship, from mid-March to June
- September to the All Saints’ Day holidays:
Full time at the IUT A of Lille
- From All Saints’ Day holidays to Christmas holidays:
3 days at the IUT and 2 days in the company per week.
- From January to mid-March:
2 days at the IUT and 3 days in the company per week.
- From mid-March to the end of August:
Full time in the company
Validation of the diploma
The diploma is awarded to the student who has obtained an average of more than 10/20 on all the teaching units as well as on the entire tutored project and internship.
Admission by a selection board after examination of the application files and a motivational interview.
The following may be admitted:
- Students with a BTS, DUT, L2 scientific or CPGE (French equivalent of a university diploma).
- Students coming from preparatory classes on exemption or on file
- Employees through validation of studies, validation of experience gained
- Continuing education trainees who can follow the courses on a full-time basis.
What about after graduation?
Holders of the Professional Licence in Innovative Textiles may target the following trades:
- Managerial staff: process industry, project management
- Technical framework: installation of industrial equipment, quality and production control, study, research and development
- Industrial Engineering Executive: Technical Sales Representative, Industrial Buyer
- Assistant in the commercial purchasing and quality units: technical sales representative, industrial buyer
In these sectors: medical, geotextiles, building, civil engineering, transport, protection, sports/leisure, electronics, research and development, textile distribution.