ENSAIT, textile engineering school
Since its creation in 1889, the School has become a figurehead of the textile heritage, accompanying its development year after year. L’ENSAIT is above all a school which has always been concerned to adapt its training to market demand. Textiles are more alive than ever, constantly changing, and appearing in innovative fields of activity.
The ENSAIT is a School open to the World, in constant evolution, it trains dynamic and versatile engineers, up to date with the most innovative techniques, familiar with cutting-edge sectors, capable of giving the best advice to the players in the textile industry. This adaptation to the evolution of the textile industry can be found through the different poles of the school.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
You are entering a public school accredited by the CTI (Commission des titres d’Ingénieurs) and a member of the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles).
Our training courses
ENSAIT offers companies support for the development of their human resources and technological projects. The External Relations Department relies on the scientific, technical and material skills of the GEMTEX laboratory and on the teaching teams to provide you with various services:
- Specific textile training courses allowing your employees to improve their skills.
- The skills of our engineering students through internships, annual projects and end-of-study projects
- Technical assistance for access to ENSAIT equipment and experts
- Recognized expertise to support you in your Research Development Innovation projects
- A partnership for the development of your collaborative research projects
Contact us at +33 (0)3 20 25 64 64